Personal Injury Suits
The attorneys of Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, P.L., are litigators and trial attorneys with decades of experience handling Personal Injury claims. Our personal injury lawyers have successfully obtained millions of dollars in recoveries for individual clients.
Personal injury cases we’ve handled include:
- $10,800,000 jury verdict for brain injuries sustained when client fell striking her head while working at a construction site
- $3,000,000 recovered for 41 year-old man who suffered a broken neck and was left paralyzed from a construction site accident.
- $1,474,000 recovered for a client who suffered brain injury after fall at a construction site.
- $1,436,000 jury verdict and recovery for woman involved in motor vehicle accident. The client suffered from traumatically induced syringomyelia years after the crash
- $1,250,000 recovered for a male roofer who sustained serious injuries when his tar kettle malfunctioned and sprayed his neck and arms with 500 degree tar.
- $1,250,000 recovered for a female passenger who suffered bi-lateral broken legs in a car which was hit head-on by a driver who was driving the wrong way on a divided highway.
- $1,100,000 recovered for a motorcycle rider after being struck by a vehicle. He suffered bilateral fractured arms, a dislocated pubis and scarring.
- $749,000 recovered for client injured when he fell between the dock and a boat at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
- $654,500 jury verdict and recovery after the client fell from the second floor of a construction site and suffered a broken ankle.
- $617,500 recovered for a client who developed subdural hematoma two-months after being rear-ended in Fort Lauderdale.
- $595,000 recovered for a client who was struck by a truck. The truck backed into the client pinning his legs resulting in Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.
- $560,000 recovered for 31 year-old who was struck while riding his motorcycle; client suffered severely broken ankle requiring fusion.
- $480,000 recovered for 37 year-old man who was hit head-on by a cement truck causing crush injuries to his leg and ankle.
- $430,000 recovered for a client who broke both heels after falling through a roof while working at construction site.
- $400,000 recovered for an elderly woman who suffered a fractured hip that required emergency surgery after falling in a poorly maintained parking lot.
- $350,000 recovered for a pedestrian waiting near the valet stand when struck by a vehicle that came onto the sidewalk striking her. She suffered a fractured shoulder and scarring.
- $350,000 recovered for 18 year-old passenger in a motor vehicle who was ejected at high speed from the vehicle which crashed into guardrail on highway after an underage, intoxicated driver lost control of the vehicle.
- $365,000 recovered for 41 year-old woman injured in a collision between the client’s pick-up truck and delivery truck which resulted in injuries to the client’s thumb, neck and back and which required surgery to the thumb and lower back.
- $350,000 recovered on behalf of 65 year-old man who suffered multiple compression fractures to his back when his vehicle was struck by a drunk driver.
- $293,000 recovered for client who suffered ankle injuries from a motor-vehicle accident which resulted in two surgeries.
- $280,000 recovered from owner and operator of nightclub for a 27 year- old woman in negligent security case which arose from a client’s being shot at a nightclub by a third party.
- $277,000 jury verdict and recovery for a family who bought an SUV from a new-car dealership. The SUV had 225 miles on it, but the family was told that the car was “brand new” and it had taken a few test drives, which accounted for the miles. At trial, it was proven that the SUV had been stolen from the dealer, wrecked, towed back and repaired by the dealer before being sold.
- $275,000 recovered for motorcycle police officer, when a property owner allowed a dog to run into to traffic causing the client to crash his motorcycle and sustain a shoulder injury necessitating surgery.
- $250,000 recovered for a pedestrian who suffered comminuted fracture of the left tibia and fibula after being struck by a vehicle.
- $250,000 recovered for client who was defrauded by a major automobile dealer.
- $250,000 recovered for passenger involved in an automobile accident. The client suffered mild brain injury.
- $200,000 recovered for 95 year-old man who fell in a nursing home; the fall resulted in multiple surgeries and complications.